If you are interested in learning more about your heart condition or about congenital heart disease in general, there are many sources for information on the internet, some less reliable than others. The list below includes links to some trusted sources. However, we do not monitor the content at these websites and therefore can not be responsible for the information presented therein. Inclusion in this list does not imply any endorsement by ISACHD.
- The Adult with Congenital Heart Disease - Video of presentations by Michael Earing, MD, and Peter Bartz, MD, of the Medical College of Wisconsin. (Credits have expired)
- Cardiac MRI for Congenital Heart Disease - Video of presentations by Margaret Samyn, MD, and Joseph Cava, MD, PhD, of the Medical College of Wisconsin. (Valid for credit through May 11, 2008)
- Heart Failure and Adult Congenital Heart Disease - Video of presentation by Gary D. Webb, MD, Director of the Philadelphia Adult Congenital Heart Center. (Valid for credit through October 20, 2009)
- Noonan Syndrome: What Physicians Need to Know - At Medscape. Transcript of presentations by Jacqueline A. Noonan, MD, Amy E. Roberts, MD, and Jovanna Dahlgren, PhD. (Valid for credit through September 27, 2008)
- Uncovering Complications of Congenital Heart Disease: Eisenmenger's Syndrome and Beyond - At Medscape. Symposium held at the Sheraton New Orleans on March 26, 2007. Full slides and audio from Curt J. Daniels, MD, Michael J. Landzberg, MD, and William E. Hellenbrand, MD. (Valid for credit through October 10, 2008)